Our very first ‘Feast at the Farm’ street food festival will be held on Saturday 16th Feb 2019 from 12pm to 8pm on Summerland House Farm’s lush green grass!
This event will feature amazing mobile chefs using local farm produce in their dishes! They will look to showcase both our own farm produce such as avocados, macadamias, and farm fresh eggs, as well as other delicious Northern Rivers local produce.
The day will feature live music, kids fun, market stalls, beer, wine and amazing world food.
Onsite parking is by gold coin donation, and please bring a picnic blanket.
The event will be co-hosted by the Design Collective, who are experts in pop up food festivals on the Gold Coast and North Coast of NSW.
Bus Transport to the Festival
Onsite parking at Summerland House Farm is limited, so park your car at the Alstonville Showground and catch our bus to Feast at the Farm!
For parking at the Alstonville Showground, please enter at the Green Street gate. Parking is by gold coin donation. Please see our bus timetable below!
Departing the Alstonville Showground and heading to Summerland House Farm:
- 1.10pm – depart Showground
- 1.50pm – depart Showground
- 2.30pm – depart Showground
- 3.10pm – depart Showground
- 3.50pm – depart Showground
- 5.10pm – depart Showground
- 5.50pm – depart Showground
Departing Summerland House Farm and returning to the Alstonville Showground:
- 1.30pm – depart Summerland House Farm
- 2.10pm – depart Summerland House Farm
- 2.50pm – depart Summerland House Farm
- 3.30pm – depart Summerland House Farm
- 4.50pm – depart Summerland House Farm
- 5.30pm – depart Summerland House Farm
- 6.10pm – depart Summerland House Farm
- 6.35pm – depart Summerland House Farm
- 6.50pm – depart Summerland House Farm